June 24, 2013

Lost and Found by Nicole Williams (Lost and Found #1)

  • Title: Lost and Found
  • Author: Nicole Williams
  • My Rating: 4/5 Stars
  • Format: Ebook
 
 
When I first heard of Lost and Found I was a little bit hesitant to read it because I wasn't too sure if I would like it or not. There was a part of me that thought that I should at least give it a chance though because it got really great reviews. I really like the cover so that definitely helped draw me to this book.
 
Lost and Found is about a girl, Rowen Sterling, who has to spend her summer at a place called Willow Springs Ranch in order to prove to her mother that she is good enough to go to art school. Staying at Willow Springs Ranch is the last thing Rowen wants to be doing during her summer vacation. Then comes along the handsome, swoon-worthy Jesse Walker. Jesse is a cowboy who works at Willow Springs Ranch. Rowen end up having feelings for Jesse, but tries to hide them because she thinks that things could never end happily for them.
 
Lost and Found was an extremely enjoyable book. The characters were great, the setting was awesome, and the overall story was incredible. I really loved how the characters developed throughout the story. It made me happy to see Rowen become more comfortable with herself and to actually start to open up to people.
 
The characters in this story were very interesting. I liked most of them, but there were those ones that I was just like "No. Get out of here. No one likes you. Go away. Now." Especially Rowen's mother. Rowen's mother is insane, in my opinion. There is a secret that gets revealed in the story about one of her mother's boyfriends and it really made me angry. Basically, I wanted to slap Rowen's mom into next year. Anyway, other than a few of the characters, I really did like most of them and loved their personalities.
 
I loved the storyline in this book as well. I thought that the story was very relatable and extremely entertaining. The heart-breaking scenes will make you tear up, while the steamy scenes will make your heart race.
 
I gave Lost and Found 4/5 stars because it was very enjoyable and entertaining. I would've given it 5/5 stars, but I just felt like there was something missing from the story, but I'm not sure what. Overall, this book was a wonderful read and I can't wait for the next books in this series!
 
Favorite quote: "Every morning we get a chance to be different. A chance to change. A chance to be better. Your past is your past. Leave it there. Get on with the future part, honey."
 
Do I recommend this book? Yes! It's such a fun and entertaining read. It has gotten incredible ratings and reviews and most people seem to really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)