July 10, 2013

WWW Wednesdays! (July 10th)



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, simply answer the following 3 questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


What are you currently reading?

I'm reading The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I'm not very far into it, so I'm not sure what I think of it yet.








What did you recently finish reading?

I finished Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines. I also finished Easy by Tammara Webber for the second time.








What do you think you'll read next?

I might read City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare, or maybe Never Too Far by Abbi Glines. I'm a very indecisive person, so who knows?

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to starting The Iron Fey books sometime in the future.
    Here's my WWW Wednesday if you're interested.
    GFC isn't working for me but I followed through Bloglovin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to be reading "Easy" soon! I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)