July 9, 2013

Bookshelf Tour! (Part 1)

Currently, I only have 3 shelves full of books so the tour is going to be divided into 3 parts. This first part is obviously the first shelf that is full on my bookshelf.


From left to right:
  1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I have yet to read this book, but I'm planning on it very soon!
  2. Clockwork Prince also by Cassandra Clare. I obviously haven't read this since I haven't read Clockwork Angel.
  3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I read this a while ago. It's a great book and I love the whole series!
  4. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. Also read a while ago. Great book, even though I thought it was a little slow sometimes.
  5. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. Probably my favorite book in the series. I loved all the action in it!
  6. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I remember it took me forever  to get through this book. I don't know why, but I just found it boring a lot. It's still good though!
  7. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. I haven't read this yet because I've been putting it off because of my mixed feelings about COFA.
  8. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. Read this back in 9th grade and I loved it so much.
  9. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles. I don't remember when I read this, but I remember I loved it even though I thought the first book in the trilogy was better.
  10. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles. It's probably my least favorite out of the three, but it's still an enjoyable book!
  11. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I remember wanting to stay up all night reading this. It's such a good book and possibly one of my favorites.
  12. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. It's my least favorite out of the trilogy because I thought it was very slow. It took me forever to get through, but it was still good.
  13. Requiem by Lauren Oliver. Oh gosh, so many mixed feelings for this book. I loved it and I hated it. There are so many unanswered questions at the end and I don't know what to think of it, really.
  14. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. AHH! Probably my favorite book series...EVER. Don't be fooled by the title of this book. It's amazing!
  15. Frostbite by Richelle Mead. Another great one! Really, every book in the VA series is incredible.
  16. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. I have to confess that I don't remember much about this one, but I know I loved it because I loved all of them.
  17. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead. This one was my least favorite out of the series because, for me, it was a bit slow and it took me a little bit to read it.
  18. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead. This one is so great! I really liked it and was reading it nonstop.
  19. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. The last book in the VA series. Wonderful book, I just wish there were more books in the series because it's so good!
  20. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. I haven't read it yet and I honestly don't know why I keep putting it off. It has nothing but good reviews so I don't understand why every time I'm picking a new book to read, I always skip over it. Oh well, I'll get to it soon enough.
  21. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (it's sitting on top because I ran out of room). I read this the summer before 9th grade for one of my summer reading projects. I loved it. It's such a good story and it's one of my favorites.
Okay, so that's all of the books on the first full shelf! Let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought of them!

2 comments:

  1. You have a great bookshelf! I have the first two TMI books and the fourth one, Perfect Chemistry, all of the VA series (they are my favorite YA series EVER!), and I have The Immortal Rules. I've yet to read The Immortal Rules of City of Fallen Angels, but I've read the others I've mentioned above and loved them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the VA series is my favorite as well! :)

      Delete

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)