July 17, 2013

WWW Wednesdays! (July 17th)



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, simply answer the following 3 questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I'm still reading The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I actually put this one down for a few days because it was boring me, to be honest. I started and finished a different book, but now I'm back trying to finish this one!








What did you recently finish reading?
I finished Ruined by You by Kelly Harper. It was very entertaining! I've already reviewed it, so you can see that here.










What do you think you'll read next?
It's really going to depend on my mood when I finish The Iron King, but I'm thinking I might read Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Or, if the sequel to Ruined by You is out by time I finish, I'll probably read it because it ended on a cliffhanger and I'm dying to know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)