July 16, 2013

Bookshelf Tour! (Part 2)

Okay, so here's part 2 of my bookshelf tour! This is the second full shelf on my bookshelf, and it has some of my favorites on it!
 
 
From left to right:
  1. Matched by Ally Condie. I read this one back during the summer before sophomore year because it was for my summer reading. I really liked it, so I bought the sequel as well.
  2. Crossed by Ally Condie. This is the sequel to Matched. I can't say that this was better than the first because it took me forever to get through. I thought it was a bit slow for the most part, but it was still enjoyable.
  3. Reached by Ally Condie. This is the last book in the trilogy, and I haven't read it yet. I'm kind of hesitant because of how slow Crossed was, but I'll get to it soon enough.
  4. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I did a review for this book, and you can find it here.
  5. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I loved this one so much. This trilogy is fantastic and I can't wait until the third book comes out later this year!
  6. Wither by Lauren DeStefano. I don't remember exactly when I read this, but I do remember enjoying it. It was a little slow sometimes, but I still liked it!
  7. Fever by Lauren DeStefano. I recently read this one, and I think I liked it better than the first!
  8. Sever by Lauren DeStefano. I won an ARC of this one through GoodReads, but I haven't read it yet. I would've read it as soon as I got it, but I didn't even have the second book yet so I couldn't.
  9. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. This is seriously one of my favorite series ever and I think I'm going to read it again someday soon. I've also done a review of this one; you can find it here.
  10. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. This is the second book in the series, and it's so good!
  11. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick. This is the third book in the series, and it's also very good!
  12. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick. This is the last book in the series, and, if you can't tell by now, I really love this series. I highly recommend it!
  13. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I really enjoyed this one. I don't know how soon I'll be able to read the next book because I have to find it somewhere first!
  14. Looking for Alaska by John Green. This one isn't my favorite John Green book, but it was my first. I really liked it and it was an emotion filled book.
  15. Paper Towns by John Green. This one definitely comes close to being my favorite John Green book, but it's definitely in second place.
  16. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This one's my favorite. I read it in just a couple of days and, basically, it's just amazing. I actually went to B&N for a gift card and found one about this book and I went crazy because I love it so much.
  17. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. This book was a cute, enjoyable read and it's great especially around Christmas time.
  18. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I know a lot of people really love this trilogy, but I've read the first two books, and I just think it's okay. It is very entertaining, but I though they were a little slow.
  19. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Like I said, it's not my favorite series, but it's entertaining.
  20. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I haven't read this one yet, so maybe it'll change my mind and make me really love the trilogy? Who knows.
  21. The Duff by Kody Keplinger. My first and my favorite Kody Keplinger novel. I loved this one.
  22. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger. This one is definitely entertaining, but not a favorite of mine. However, I do really love the cover. Check out my review here.
  23. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. This is the first book in the spin-off series for the Vampire Academy series. I haven't read it yet, but I'm definitely going to soon!
There's the second full shelf of my bookshelf! Let me know if you have read any of these and what you though of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)