July 31, 2013

WWW Wednesdays! (July 31st)



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, simply answer the following 3 questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I'm reading The Promise by C.E. Wilson. It seems pretty good so far and I'm enjoying it. I'm also still reading Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. I'm really enjoying it! I would be finished with it by now, but I've been busy since I've been on vacation this week.








What did you recently finish reading?
Sadly, I haven't finished anything. Like I stated above, I would be finished with Bloodlines by now, but I've been too busy!

What do you think you'll read next?
I don't even know. I haven't really thought about it. I'm thinking maybe Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann, but maybe I'll download a sequel to one of the books I've already read. I've got a few that I need to get the sequels.

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice! I read Cryer's Cross for one of the Dewey's Read-a-thon's I think. I enjoyed it, I liked the Dream Catcher Trilogy better, but Cryer's was still good!

    Here is my WWW, I would love it if you came for a visit!

    Enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)