June 3, 2013

Book Haul #1!

I've decided that I want to start doing book hauls. They won't be very often because when I buy books it's usually just one at a time. I'll do these whenever I feel that I've gotten enough books worth hauling.
 
Over the past couple of months or so, I've bought these books:

 
 



  •  The 1st book is Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I've already read this book and really liked it!
  • The 2nd book is To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I borrowed my cousin's copy of this book and really enjoyed it, so I wanted to buy my own copy.
  • The 3rd book is The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I haven't read it yet, and I'm a little bit hesitant to do so because I'm not really sure about it.
  • The 4th book is Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This is the 2nd book in the Caster Chronicles. I haven't read it yet, but I will soon!
  • The 5th book is Beautiful Chaos also by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. It's the 3rd book in the Caster Chronicles.
  • The 6th book is Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast. It's the 2nd book in the House of Night series and I will read it soon!
  • Now, the last book! The last book is Paper Towns by John Green. I just finished reading it yesterday and I absolutely love it!
If you know of any books you think I might like, please let me know! I'm always looking for new books so it would be greatly appreciated! :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)