August 5, 2013

Monday Update #1

I've been wanting to do an update post for the last few days, but wasn't really sure if anyone would be interested or not. Oh well, though. I'm gonna do it because I like to share exciting things that are happening in my life. I'm going to try my best to do these every Monday just to kind of update you guys on what I've been up to for the past week or so!

So, this past week I was on vacation with my parents. We didn't do anything extravagant; we just hung out around the house and went shopping, really. I got a few books, which I hauled yesterday. You can see that post here.

Also, my birthday was last Tuesday! I turned 17! Oh, and a few weeks ago, I got a car! I don't have my license yet, but I'm hoping to get it in October. I have been driving quite a bit lately. It's so much fun and I can't wait to be able to drive on my own. I have to get a job before I can get my license, though, because I have to pay for insurance. So basically, I have to get a job within the next two months. I'm not too thrilled about that, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

Getting a car is a pretty exciting thing, but would it be crazy if I said I'm more excited to go to a concert this month? Well, call me crazy because I am so pumped to go to that concert. The band playing is called Parachute. You should definitely check them out because they're actually really good and I was shocked to find out they were coming to my city! There are two other bands playing as well, but I'm not too familiar with them. Anyways, I'm super excited and I can't wait! :)

 Here's a picture of them, if you were curious:

 For many people, school is starting back soon. I would be going back to school in like the next week or so (I think), but I started online school back before summer started. So technically, I was never out on summer break. I've been doing school (almost) every day of this summer, and I'm so close to graduating. I believe I've only got a few classes left to take, then I'm finished! For those of you who are starting school soon, good luck and make this year the best!

I'm sorry if this seems a bit rambly (is that even a word?), but keep in mind that this is just an update post and I was just typing as my thoughts came. Please give feedback on whether or not I should keep these posts up because if I feel like no one wants to see them, then I might as well not post them, right? If you want, you can tell me some stuff that has been going on in your life in the comments! I'm super nosy, so I like to hear about other people. Anyways, I enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)