August 19, 2013

Monday Update #3

So I think today is going to be a pretty boring, average day. When I woke up, I felt terrible. Not like sick or anything, but that feeling you get when you either didn't get enough sleep at all or you slept way too long. I think I had a bit of both, though, because I woke up several times last night and looked at the clock and I had only slept for about 30 minutes each time. Also, I didn't really wake up until around 12:30...which is pretty late so I just feel pretty groggy today.

The past week wasn't anything special. It was just an average week of doing basically the same stuff everyday. This week will probably be pretty routine as well. I never have any plans for the week because, well, I can't drive yet so I can't go anywhere. I actually drove twice the other day on some roads that I've never driven on before and I think I might be driving some later today if I can convince someone to go with me. I love driving. Especially in my car because it's small so it's a lot easier to drive. I tried to drive my mom's minivan home one day and it was extremely hard to get used to. Anyways, I can't wait to get my license and be able to go places all the time!

Remember how I said last week that I was in a bit of a reading slump? Yeah, that's still going on. I just can't get myself in the mood to sit down and read! It's really bothering me because I'm reading a book that I've really been enjoying, but every time I go to read it, I convince myself to do something else. I really don't know what to do to get back into reading.

So there's this little like reality TV show that I found on YouTube the other day and I've been obsessing over it. It's called Summer Break and it's so horrible that it's good! It's one of those things where you hate yourself for liking it. It basically just follows these teens around during their summer break. It's pretty much a show that you would find on MTV, which is weird that I like it because I don't even watch MTV. I'll admit that it's super addicting, though.
Oh my gosh I just realized that one week from tomorrow I'll be at the Parachute concert! I'm so excited! You would think by my level of excitement that this is my first concert, but it's not. My very first concert was in 5th grade and I went with my friend to see The Cheetah Girls. Hahaha, funny right? Also, a couple years ago I went to a concert that had a band called Oh No Fiasco, Shontelle, Owl City, We The Kings, and Train! I only went for WTK and Train, though.


I've also been on the hunt for a job. This will be my very first job, so I'm really nervous. I haven't applied anywhere yet, but I've found a few places I plan on applying. I don't want to work in fast food at all. I really want a retail job. If you're reading this and you've worked in retail or currently work in retail, what's it like?

Anyways, that's all for today's Monday Update! I apologize if it was boring...I seem to have a pretty boring life right now. Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful day and an even more wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)