February 10, 2013

Endless Summer (The Boys Next Door #1-2) by Jennifer Echols

  • Book Title: The Boys Next Door/Endless Summer
  • Author: Jennifer Echols
  • My Rating: 5/5 Stars
  • Format: Ebook
 
I found this book simply by searching 'Jennifer Echols' on Barnes & Noble's website. The reason I searched for her is because I had just read another book of hers, and I was in love with it. By reading the synopsis, I knew this book had to be good. I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about this book, but I absolutely loved it.
 
The Boys Next Door/Endless Summer bind-up is a book that can really suck you in, if you're into romance and drama. I read this bind-up around a year ago, and I just can't get enough! (I've actually read it like 3 times :P)
 
I really love how the books are set in Alabama, considering the fact that I live right above Alabama, in Tennessee. I also love how much fun the characters have during the summer. Totally beats what I do in the summer, which usually consists of Netflix and junk food. And the characters' personalities? Don't get me started. Sure, I wanted to punch some of them sometimes, but in the end you just learn to love them all.
 
I will agree with some other reviews that I've read that The Boys Next Door was better than Endless Summer; however, I thoroughly enjoyed them both.
 
This bind-up is the perfect summer read and it just puts you in such a good mood. I could honestly read this over and over again and not get tired of it. Jennifer Echols is by far a favorite author of mine and she really has a talent for writing.
 
I gave this book 5/5 stars because, even after reading it 3 times, I still loved it just the same. It's one of my favorite books and probably will always be a favorite of mine.
 
Favorite quote: "Son," he said, "you monkeyed up." -Mr. Vader
 
Do I recommend this book? Yes, because I think it's awesome and you will too!

2 comments:

  1. It's the first time I see this book and it sounds like something I would love. I am really into drama and romance, especially when it happens in the summer. I hope I'll have time to read it in the summer vacation (:
    I'm feel so honored to be your second follower!! Good luck with you blog (:
    Can you please follow back? Thanks ^^

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try to read it! It's one of my favorites and also the only book that I've been able to read multiple times. & Thank you! I will definitely follow back! :)

      Delete

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)