March 19, 2014

WWW Wednesdays! (March 19th)


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, simply answer the following 3 questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Right now I'm reading Inside Divergent: The Initiate's World by Cecilia Bernard. I came so close to buying this about a week ago at Target, but last night I found it on Amazon for free on Kindle! It's super short so I'll most likely be done with it today.



 
What did you recently finish reading?
I finished reading Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. I really, really liked it! I can't wait to get my hands on the last book! I also finished reading Macbeth for school and I semi-enjoyed it!





 
What do you think you'll read next?
I'm thinking maybe Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I'll be honest though, I really don't know what I'm going to end up reading next. It always depends on what I'm in the mood for!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked Unravel Me Kelsey, I loved it. Still have to read Under The Never Sky. Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-Cc

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)