March 20, 2014

Mini Review: Inside Divergent: The Initiate's World

  • Title: Inside Divergent: The Initiate's World
  • Author: Cecilia Bernard
  • My Rating: 4/5 Stars
  • Format: Kindle Ebook

I actually saw this book at Target recently and came so close to buying it! Lucky for me, I found it on Amazon for free on Kindle!

This book is basically just a recap of the main points that you learn in Divergent with some pretty cool movie stills thrown in here and there. It covers all five factions and what they stand for, give a brief description of most of the characters, and tells how everything works in the world that they live in. It's definitely great if you're going to see the movie soon and you want a little refresher of the first book.

The movie stills were pretty neat to see. I actually wish there were more included in the book! I really liked that there were pictures of the actors/actresses for each character that the book talked about. There were also pictures of how some parts of Dauntless look which I thought were really cool. Basically, I thought all the pictures included were cool and made me more anxious to see the movie!

Overall, I really liked this book. It's super short, but it definitely helped refresh my memory of Divergent. I really recommend it if you are going to see the movie or if you just forgot some things from the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)