October 5, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! I was nominated by Angelica @ Life is Reading! Basically, the Liebster Award is a way to help the blogs you like with less than 200 followers gain a bigger audience.

Rules:
  • Link back the blogger that tagged you
  • Nominate 5-10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
  • Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
  • Let your nominees know of their award
Angelica's questions for me:

What is your favorite part of blogging?
My favorite part is being able to write and express my opinion about things that I love...books. I also love when one of my reviews convinces someone else to read that book!

What would your dream job be?
I've actually given this question a lot of thought and, to be honest, I really don't know. Since I was little I've wanted to be a veterinarian so I guess I'll go with that!

Do you find blogging to be challenging at times?
Yes, sometimes. It's hard for me to find the time to sit down and actually gather my thoughts for what I want to write. I get distracted very easily, so whenever I'm trying to write I'll start doing something else.

Do you have any weird reading habits? 
I don't think so.

Hardcovers, Paperbacks, Audiobooks, or E-Readers?
It's kind of back and forth for me. Sometimes I like hardcovers, other times I like paperbacks. I do like having a physical copy of the book, but I have quite a few Ebooks on my iPod.

Book you would love to see on the big screen? 
Well, the book that I'm going to say is already going to be a movie...it just hasn't come out yet. Definitely Divergent by Veronica Roth.

If you could have an ability, what would it be?
I would absolutely love to be able to fly. I always have these weird dreams about being able to fly and it's awesome.

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to express my opinion about books that I've read and just talk about books in general with other book-lovers.

Do you prefer series or stand-alones?
I think I prefer series just because I like the feeling of knowing that there's more to the story and it doesn't just end with one book.

What are some of your favorite series/stand-alone books? 
Series: 
Delirium series by Lauren Oliver
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Coincidence series by Jessica Sorensen
Divergent series by Veronica Roth

Stand-alones:
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Paper Towns by John Green
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
Easy by Tammara Webber

My nominees!
Mo_Books
Listful Booking
BohoBookLover♥
Vampire (and Other Paranormal Things) Queen
Ini's Ravishing Reads
Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

My questions for you:
1. What is your all time favorite book and/or series?
2. What do you love most about blogging?
3. What was your favorite book as a little kid?
4. How many books have you read so far this year?
5. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
6. If you could be friends with any character from any book, who would it be and why?
7. What's your favorite genre?
8. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends?
9. Who's your favorite author?
10. Do you prefer to have a physical copy of a book or do you like Ebooks better?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I've been a little under the weather. I will write my post and answer your questions in the next day or so :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to comment! It makes me happy. :)